THE III ANNUAL CONFERENCE
"RUSSIAN POWER. In anticipation of new paces"
The power industry is the vital part of Russian economy, from the point of view of economic growth and taking into account climatic and geographic circumstances of the country. New landscape of power industry, as result of recent reforms, inspires new expectations and prospects, which have to be discussed among the market players - generation, distribution, power supply companies, creditors and investors. Main questions remain concerning the situation in the market, what are the next steps of development and what problems still should be solved.
HOT TOPICS AND DISCUSSIONS:
- What will happen to the Russian Power sector under the new government?
- Actual changes in the functioning of retail markets: Pros and Cons
- Funding and investment in the Power of Russia
- The future and the potential of the Russian Power generation assets: what is needed to increase investment appeal of the market
- Innovation and modernization of Russia's Energy
- Power efficiency as a priority market
- Power supply. The success of market liberalization
Energy-safety and energy-economy journal
Energy and Industry of Russia newspaper