EUROLEASE FORUM is an ideal platform to discuss the future of European leasing market. The Forum is attended by representatives of leading European leasing companies, suppliers, consultants, banks and investors.
The event will provide comprehensive insights into trends and developments of the leasing industry. Leading experts in the field have been brought together to explore the applications for strategic development in the changing market.
- Review of the leasing market and prospects for development. The next steps for leasing industry in Europe.
- Financial Intermediaries’ regulations and Shadow Banking Directive
- Money laundering legislation and effect on leasing companies
- BASEL III Regulation and effect on leasing market
- Lease accounting in IFRSs and US GAAP
- Mergers and Acquisitions in leasing
- Restructuring of leasing portfolios, keeping up with customer and shareholder demands
- Financing options for leasing companies
- Vendor finance in Europe
- IT financing
- Green financing and renewable energy leasing
- European fleet leasing
- Comparison of tax aspects of financing methods
Pre-Forum seminar «OPERATING LEASES – MAXIMIZING PROFITS, MINIMIZING RISKS» will be conducted by the internationally renowned expert in leasing industry Mr. Sudhir P. Amembal on the 14-15 of May 2013.